The scientific name of Orange Peel Powder is Citrus Aurantium Dulcis.
“ORANGES” To Say Nutritious powerhouses to this citrus fruit would not be wrong. Orange Peels are full of vitamins, minerals, natural AHAs, Vitamin C, and antioxidants along with orange fruit itself. This is beneficial in both situations not only when it’s part of our food but even when it’s directly applied to your skin.
Orange Peel Powder can be obtained from dried orange peels that have antiseptic, antidepressant, sedative, anti-inflammatory, and diuretic properties. Powdered Orange Peel is recognized to absorb extra oil from oily skin.
HOW TO USE ORANGE PEEL POWDER FOR FACE
Whenever you eat tart and citrusy fruit, take full advantage of its nutrition. While eating the pulp of any fruit, you should also make full use of its peels instead of throwing them in your nearest bin. Due to the nutritious and healing properties, Orange Peel Powder for face and skin whitening is equally beneficial. Let’s move on to some ways to use powdered orange peels.
- Lime and Orange Peel Face Pack
- 2 tbsp: Orange Peel Powder
- 1 tbsp: Sandal Wood Powder
- Few Drops of lime
Take and mix them well before applying them to your skin for removing acne scars and fresh acne as well. Apply and leave it on your face for 30 minutes. Then rinse it out with Clean Water.
- Orange Peel Powder face Pack for Skin Whitening
- 1tbsp: Powdered Orange Peel
- 1tbsp:Walnut Powder
- 1tbsp:Sandal Wood Powder
- 2 tbsp: Rose Water
Few Drops of Lemon Juice
Take and mix them well before applying them to your skin for an instant glow. Apply and leave it on your face for 5 minutes. Then rinse it out with Clean Water.
- Orange Peel with Multani Mud and Rose Water
- 2 tbsp: Orange Peel Powder
- 1 tbsp: Multani Mutti
- 2 tbsp: Rose Water
Take and mix them well before applying them to your skin to removing excess oil, black and whiteheads as well. Apply and leave it on your face for 30 minutes. Then rinse it out with Clean Water.
ORANGE PEEL POWDER BENEFITS FOR SKIN
- Orange Peel Heels the skin
- Act as natural Cleanser
- Acts as Toner as well & Removes Circulation
- Tighten and Unclog the Pores
- Balance and Improves oily Skin
- Improves and Flack off skin texture
- Enhances Elasticity to minimize wrinkles and fine lines
- Remove Blackheads & Removes Acne Scars
- Polish, Soften and Smoothen Skin
- Diminish Dark Spots from Skin
HOW TO MAKE ORANGE PEEL POWDER
Many of us are afraid of how we will make our powder at home while it is not something that is easily available in the market. And even if you do get it, what guarantee is there that it will be pure? Homemade things are always the best and there is no competition between them. Moreover, It is very easy to make at home. Let’s move on to the method without wasting time.
Select Best Quality Oranges ideally organic.
Wipe Out three or four medium-sized oranges after washing from Fresh & Clean water.
Try to Peel off the top layer of oranges, avoid cutting into the white part of the skin.
Cut them into small pieces so that they can dry fast.
Spread the peels on a tray and let them dry in the sun, Make sure you cover them nicely with a thin cloth or net to prevent dust and insects.
Usually, they took 4-5 days to dry completely in winters and 2-3 days in summers under the direct sunshine.
After your food processor has dried well, pour all your dried peels because even a small amount of moisture can cause the powder to waste.
In your food processor, grind for five seconds you will get an unrefined powder. Now grind again for 10 seconds on medium speed. In the end, Grind to a fine powder by blitzing on fast for 25 seconds.
Look there! Your Handmade Best Orange Peel Powder is ready. Trust me your handmade powder is unique. I’m so excited to start using it for Orange Peel Skin.
IMPORTANT NUTRIENTS IN ORANGE PEELS
Did you recognize that orange peels really contain much more Vitamin C than the orange pulp itself? Every 100 grams of orange peel hold back 136 milligrams of Vitamin C, while the beefy inside part underneath the peel just has 70 milligrams/100 grams!
Vitamin C not just fights with free radicals that interfere with the functioning of skin cells but also give glowing shine to your skin that proves Orange Peels are the best beauty product for skin.
These peels are a great source of pectin, especially Dietary Fiber. These contain 100 grams of dietary fiber. Research proves that drying peels in fact increase the production of pectin.
Orange Peels have a natural fiber “PECTIN” that maintains the blood sugar level and prevents constipation. Pectin also helps in better digestion due to the promotion of the growth of good bacteria in the intestine.
ORANGE PEEL POWDER USES:
- Powdered Orange Peels enhances the glow and adds the youthfulness to your skin
- Making your skin Smooth and seamless by unclog the Pores and Shrinking them
- Can reduce the Signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and sagginess
- Used to Lighten and Brighten your Skin as well
- Used for Teeth Whitening due to some special components
- Can Remove the pufflines and redness from the inflated areas of your skin
- Used as a scrub to eleminate dead skin
- Powdered Orange Peels are used in Cooking as well
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO WITH DRIED ORANGE PEELS
- Powdered Orange Peels are in Soups to add citrus flavour
- Orange Peel Powder uses in cooking while making preserves, jellies ans jams peels can be cooked with fruit pulp to enhance the flavor
- Mix Ground and Dried orange Peels to your morning smoothy, cake batter or protien shake
- In hot water, Dip some strips of Dried orange Peels to make orange tea
SIDE EFFECTS OF ORANGE PEEL ON FACE
- Use of this powder on sensitive skin can cause irritation of the skin
- Mix use of essential oils and orange peel powder may have some side effects like inflammation and redness of the skin, that would resolve after some time.
- A path skin test can prevents you from any side effects